- “Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that consilformation.comhas or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous, pseudonymous, or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- “Services” means the goods and services that consilformation.com sells to the general public, including its websites (e.g. consilformation.com) and the goods and services sold on its websites.
- How We Collect. We may collect personal information from you when you use or access our Services, including but not limited to, when you sign up for the Services or when you otherwise correspond with us in connection with your use of the Services.
- What We Collect. The personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Identifying Information such as your name, shipping address, phone numbers, e-mail address, device IDs, third party user IDs, and other unique identifiers;
- Financial Information such as your bank account and payment card information;
- Order Information such as your order billing and shipment address and payment information;
- Commercial Information, such as your service subscription history;
- Geolocation Data such as postal address zip code; and
- Inferences such as information based on how you use and interact with the services.
USE, RETENTION, AND CORRECTIONS.
- How We Use Personal Information. Personal information you provide will be used to provide and improve the Services and to personalize the Services for you. This includes, but is not limited to: (1) displaying our website(s) or app(s) to you, (2) recommending products or services, product search, and other shopping or ecommerce services, (3) order processing, shipping, and fulfillment, (4) payment for Services, (5) customer service (including refunds and returns), (6) corresponding with you, (7) protecting the integrity and operation of our computers, our network, our payment systems, or the Services (such as when screening orders for fraud), (8) or to provide you with information (such about our products), marketing, or advertising relating to our products and Services.
- Third Party Usage. The personal information that we collect and information about your order may be combined with other personal information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information may be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. This information may also be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services we think may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at email@example.com or use the “Do Not Sell or Share My Information” form on our website.
- Duration of Retention. We will keep personal information you provide as long as there is a reasonable basis to do so, whether to enforce any relevant law, the provisions of any agreement, to resolve any past, current, or future dispute, or any other business, tax, or legal purpose. When we dispose of personal information, we will do so in a secure manner.
- Corrections. You may request correction of any personal information that is incorrect by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You May Decline to Provide Information. You may decline to submit personal information and/or disable webpage cookies.
- Effect of Declining to Provide Information. If you decline to submit personal information or any portion thereof, you may experience materially reduced Services quality. However, you acknowledge and agree that any resulting inability to provide the Services, or any resulting degradation thereof, shall not be grounds for any claim of breach, damages, or other liability; nor shall it in any way relieve you of your obligations to consilformation.com.
- You May Request Your Personal Information. You may request that consilformation.com provide you with a copy of your personal information it has stored about you. To do so, please email email@example.com with your request. consilformation.com may take up to 30 days to provide the personal information to you.
- You May Request Deletion of Personal Information. You may request that consilformation.com modify or delete personal information it has stored about you. However, you acknowledge and agree that doing so shall relieve and release consilformation.comfrom any liability, obligation, claim, or other damages related to or arising from said personal information.
LEVEL OF SECURITY.
- How Secure It Is. consilformation.com shall use commercially reasonable measures in line with industry standards to protect your information, including but not limited to electronic and administrative safeguards designed to help make personal information secure. We will make reasonable attempts to provide you with notice in the event of a security breach.
- When Will We Disclose Personal Information. We may share personal information with third-parties when necessary to provide the Services (such as to our vendors or to our advertising partners).
We may share personal information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary by law or to respond to legal process, to protect the safety and lives of people, to protect the rights or property of consilformation.com, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and with your consent. “The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.”
- Disclosure to Vendors. consilformation.com may use the services of other companies in order to provide the Services. Such companies shall be given only the personal information needed to perform those services, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes. We have contracts in place holding such companies to the same standards of confidentiality by which consilformation.com is governed. consilformation.com shall make commercially reasonable efforts to enforce such terms on such companies. However, consilformation.com shall not be liable to you for such companies failure to adhere to such confidentiality terms.We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Behavioral Advertising.As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. Such targeted advertisements or marketing communications may include advertisements for consilformation.com based on your product search or viewing history, products placed in your online cart, or your Services purchase history. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-adsAdditionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES: EU RESIDENTS
- Right to Know, Correct, Update, and Delete. If you are a resident of the EU, you shall have the right to know the specific pieces of personal information that consilformation.com has about you; and to have consilformation.com correct, update, and/or delete said pieces of personal information at your request.
- Requests. Requests to know, correct, update, and/or delete, may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; or via the webform at the following link: https://trueclassictees.com/pages/ccpa-compliance
- Correcting Personal Information. You agree to notify consilformation.com of personal information that you are aware has errors.
- Do Not Track. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints related to or regarding the above please contact us at email@example.com